Friday 4 November 2011

Aweome Twosomes



Generally speaking, when I have a ton of homework to do I occasionally tend to binge on junk food for one night as both a reward for the work I'm about to accomplish, and for the sugar filled energy rush that consumes my body.

A few weeks ago, I went on a serious mission to find my new fave candies!

I went to 7-11, Co-Op, Mac's, Shopper's and Wal-Mart (All within 15mins) to find this sweet treat that I often desire. It was nowhere to be found. Disappointed, I settled on Sour Patch Kids and PB M&M's.

I walked through the entrance of our school Monday morning– and there they were. I squealed as the bright packaging caught my eye. Made my day.

Jolly Rancher Awesome Twosome's in Blue Raspberry Lemonade and Mango Strawberry is the package that I prefer to buy. You get two delicious flavours in one bite. The inside is sort of like a paste, similar consistency to Starburst. The outside shell is a little chewier, and is topped with sugar. Yum!


1 comment: