Friday 16 March 2012

August: Osage County... wahh

If I wasn't stuck in bed feeling like hot garbage, I would most certainly be making my way down to MTC to check out August: Osage County.

Serious bummer.

I'm really disappointed that I won't be going this evening. I was so looking forward to getting lost in this intense play filled with family drama, secrets, scandal and substance abuse after this crazy week. If anyone has time before March 24 to go see this epic piece of live theatre – I strongly advise doing so.

August: Osage County is a darkly comedic play by Tracy Letts, and was a the recipient of a 2008 Pulitzer Prize for Drama.  The Winnipeg Free Press gave the play a 4.5 star review as well.

Check out this link for showtimes: http://www.mtc.mb.ca/Current-Plays/Hendry/August-Osage-county.aspx

ALSO.... wash your hands people, there's a flu bug going around.






No comments:

Post a Comment