Friday 27 January 2012

What's A Girl To Do?

When I first started this blog, I thought I would write a blog that incorporated different wines that I drank – but in alphabetical order. This is proving to be a challenging task. I'd much rather drink the wines that I love, that I actually want to drink rather than being strapped to selecting a wine based on a particular alphabet letter.

I also find that I basically just write about whatever's going on in my life at that moment. I don't necessarily want to be restricted to always write about wine.

What do I do? Start a brand new blog? Or do I edit and delete a few posts and write up a new blog description?

Hmmph.

Happy Friday Folks!

Tamara


1 comment:

  1. Tam, every one of your posts are great! I think it is important to keep every last post so you can look back and see how you have evolved as a writer, and how your blog has evolved.

    I was struggling with the same thing, not wanting to feel restricted, when I was really wanting to write about something a little off topic. But I decided to rewrite my blog description, and it feels refreshing!

    ReplyDelete