Friday 20 January 2012

Yoga and Bogo

I followed through with parts of last weeks post and decided to check out Bikram's hot yoga this week. It was pretty amazing. I may have felt like puking at one point, but that hasn't deterred me. I will in fact be returning this weekend! It really made me feel so happy, relaxed and instantly healthy. I forgot how great it is for mind and body. I headed to Organza following the class to grab an organic fruit and vegetable shake. I had the mango with greens- don't let the deep shade of green fool you, it was beyond delicious.

Off topic..... Got to interview Winnipeg Jets Mark Stewart and Zach Bogosian one on one today! Ohh, how I love CreComm so very much. We get some pretty cool opportunities. Bogo is a little country boy at heart, he loves hunting and fishing, Budweiser, and lives in the middle of nowhere. It was pretty cool chatting with them. It may have been even more so cool of the Jets for being so helpful in setting up these interviews to help us with our magazine project. Thank you Jets- Christina, Scott and Andrew!

Pretty impressed today and feeling utterly positive. Sending good vibes to all!

Happy Weekend!

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. I've just started at Bikram yoga too! Isn't it funny how something that (briefly, sometimes) makes you want to vomit also (almost always) makes you feel so good? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for sure! Pushing yourself in a run can have the same effect. Not fair– but feels so good after. Good luck with your yoga journey Melanie, I'm sure you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete